Recipes by Di Swann
1. Arrange the steaks in a single layer in a shallow dish.
2. Pour over the Wattie’s Bit on the Side Sweet Chilli Sauce and turn the chops to coat them in the sauce.
3. Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for four hours or preferably overnight.
4. Remove the lamb from the marinade. Brush off excess Sweet Chilli Sauce and reserve.
5. Grill or BBQ under a moderately high heat for 25 minutes until tender, turning once.
6. Place the reserved sauce in a saucepan with the stock and the Wattie’s Tomato Sauce. Simmer gently for 10 minutes. Serve the sauce hot or cold.