- 1-2 Tbsp oil (sesame is nice here)
- 400 g Wattie's Wok Creations Chinese Style Vegetables
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 4 spring onions, trimmed & chopped
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp Asian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis)
- grated zest of 1 lemon or 2 limes
- juice of 1 lemon or 2 limes
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp minced chilli
- 1 tsp minced ginger
1. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and toss the Wattie's frozen Wok Creations Chinese Style Vegetables until hot. Cool.
2. Place the vegetables in a bowl with the rice, spring onions and peanuts.
3. In a lidded jar shake together the Asian Sweet Soy Sauce, lemon or lime zest and juice, oil, honey, chilli and ginger.
4. Pour over the rice mixture and toss gently.
Serve warm or cold.
An inspiring range of frozen vegetables that will make you a great meal in minutes. A combination of julienne carrots, broccoli, sliced celery, sugarsnap peas, sliced red peppers and red onion.