Recipes by Di Swann
1. Heat a dash of oil in a wok (or frying pan). Add onion and stir-fry over medium heat until onion starts to soften.
2. Increase the heat and add chicken and stir-fry until chicken colours.
3. Reduce heat. Add red capsicum. Pour over Wattie’s Curry Creations Thai Red Curry sauce. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Add light coconut milk, green beans and capsicum and continue to cook for a further 5-10 minutes until chicken is cooked and beans are tender.
5. Serve with Jasmine Rice. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves if wished.