Recipes by Di Swann
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC and line muffin tins with 12 paper cup cake cases.
2. In a bowl, beat together the butter and Chelsea Demerara Sugar until light and creamy. Beat in eggs. Fold in sifted self raising flour, milk and Wattie’s Fruit Squirtz Mango & Apple to make a thick batter.
3. Divide the batter among the cupcake cases and place in the preheated oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until they are golden and spring back when touched in the centre. Remove from oven and cool on a cake rack.
4. Place caster sugar on a small plate and add a few drops of food colour and mix until colour is even. Cut marshmallows in half and dip the cut side of each marshmallow into the coloured sugar.
5. Make icing by adding a drop of food colour and just enough water to make a spreadable icing. Spread thinly over cup cakes and stick the marshmallow petals on to make a flower adding silver cachous for centres if wished.