- 3 courgettes, grated
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh herbs (parsley, dill, mint)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup flour
- 3 Tbsp Mediterranean Basil Pesto Chunky Dip
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 100 g crumbled feta
- lemon wedges
1. In a large bowl mix courgettes, spring onions, fresh herbs, eggs, flour, Mediterranean Basil Pesto Chunky Dip, lemon zest and feta. Season to taste.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and cook small spoonfuls of the mixture for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
3. Serve with additional Mediterranean Basil Pesto Chunky Dip and lemon wedges.