my friend donna makes this for her big family its yummy my daughter gave up apple pie cream and custard one night to have this pudding i was tempted to try it myself looked good smelt great
Feijoa and Apple Crumble
- 75 g butter, diced
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup coconut
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup soft brown sugar
- Fruit Base
- 12 ripe feijoas, peeled and sliced
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup Cottee's Maple Flavoured Syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. To make the crumble place all ingredients into a food processor. Blend or pulse until combined.
3. Place the fruit in a soufflé or baking dish.Pour over Cottee's Maple Flavoured Syrup and mix. Top with the crumble mixture. Bake for 35-40 minutes, until fruit is cooked and crumble crisp and golden.
Double the crumble mix and then freeze the leftovers. Great to have on hand for a speedy dessert.
Replace maple syrup with 1/4 cup of sugar if wished.