Recipes by Di Swann
1. Preheat oven to 220ºC.
2. Combine red onion, capsicum and thyme in a small bowl, mix well.
3. Cut each pastry sheet into 4 squares. Place 2 teaspoonfuls of onion mixture diagonally across each pastry square. Place a Tegel Traditional Chicken Sausage on top of onion mixture.
4. Lift the triangular pieces of pastry either side of the sausage, so they slightly overlap the top, brush edges with water and press firmly together.
5. Place on a baking paper lined oven tray, brush pastry with a little milk or beaten egg and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and the sausages are thoroughly cooked.
6. Gently heat Wattie’s Mexican Style Tomatoes in a saucepan, add Wattie's frozen Chuckwagon Corn and stir until hot, season with lime rind.
7. Serve sausage rolls with Mexican tomato salsa.