Recipes by Di Swann
1. Cook the sausages in a dash of oil until well browned but only half cooked. Cool and slice thickly and place into a large lasagne-style dish.
2. Add the onion, carrot, parsnip and celery to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes until lightly brown.
3. Pour in the Wattie's Just Add Devilled Sausages Simmer Sauce and water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Carefully pour over the vegetables.
4. Arrange the Wattie's frozen Potato Pom Poms on top and scatter over the cheese.
5. Bake at 190°C for 30 minutes.