- 6 thick pork or beef sausages
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 parsnip, peeled and finely diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 550 g Wattie's Just Add Devilled Sausages Simmer Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 500 g bag Wattie's Potato Pom Poms
- ½ cup grated cheese (optional)
1. Cook the sausages in a dash of oil until well browned but only half cooked. Cool and slice thickly and place into a large lasagne-style dish.
2. Add the onion, carrot, parsnip and celery to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes until lightly brown.
3. Pour in the Wattie's Just Add Devilled Sausages Simmer Sauce and water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Carefully pour over the vegetables.
4. Arrange the Wattie's frozen Potato Pom Poms on top and scatter over the cheese.
5. Bake at 190°C for 30 minutes.