- 410 g can Wattie's Creamed Rice 99% Fat Free Vanilla
- ½ cup low fat thick Greek Style Yoghurt
- 5-6 gingernut biscuits
- 2 pears, peeled and diced or
- 1 ½ cups diced seasonal fruit
- ½ cup Craig's Apricot Lite Fruit Spread
1. Combine Wattie’s 99% Fat Free Vanilla Creamed Rice with yoghurt in a bowl, stir gently to combine.
2. Place gingernuts in a small plastic bag, break into chunky crumbs using a wooden rolling pin.
3. Combine diced pears and Craig's Apricot Lite Fruit Spread.
4. Spoon about 1/4 cup rice mixture into the base of 4 individual serving glasses. Sprinkle with gingernut crumbs, top with half fruit mixture. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Chill to serve.
99% Fat free
With the natural goodness of rice and milk, creamed rice is a nutritious source of energy, low in fat and high in calcium, making it the perfect snack, dessert or pre-sports energy booster. Delicious in so many ways for the whole family, or as a single serve for one.