Creamy Vegetable Bake
- 500g potatoes, cooked and diced
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled & quartered
- 3 cups (400g) Wattie's frozen vegetables - Rainbow Mix
- 400g can Wattie's Creamy Herb and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup grated Edam cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Place potatoes, eggs and Wattie’s frozen Rainbow Mix vegetables in a lasagne-style dish.
3. Pour over the Wattie’s Creamy Herb & Garlic Pasta Sauce and mix gently. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve as a light meal or leave out egg to serve as a side dish.
Tip: Add smoked fish for a tasty smoked fish pie.