- fettuccine or pasta for 2
- 200 g bacon, chopped
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced
- 2-3 cups firmly packed spinach leaves, stems removed
- 400 g pouch Wattie's Italian Creations Creamy Three Cheeses Pasta Sauce
- grated Parmesan cheese and black pepper to garnish
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and cook the bacon, mushrooms and sliced garlic for 3-4 minutes until the rashers begin to brown a little.
3. Add the well-washed spinach leaves and Wattie’s Italian Creations Creamy Three Cheeses Pasta Sauce. Cover and simmer until the spinach has wilted and the sauce is hot.
4. Drain the pasta, toss into the sauce and serve garnished with grated cheese such as Parmesan and plenty of black pepper.