- 750 g baby waxy potatoes, washed
- 1 ½ cup Wattie’s frozen Baby Peas
- 4 rashers bacon, diced
- 2 spring onions chopped
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Eta Thick ‘n Creamy Mayo
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters if necessary. Cook in boiling, lightly salted water until just tender. Drain. Cool completely.
- Put Wattie’s frozen Baby Peas in a microwave proof dish. Cover and cook on high for 3 minutes or until peas are hot. Cool completely. Cook the bacon until crispy. Remove from the pan and place on a piece of kitchen towel to absorb any excess fat.
- Place the cooled cooked potatoes, bacon, peas, spring onions and mint into a large bowl. Toss through enough of the Eta Thick ‘n Creamy Mayo to generously coat. Chill before serving.
froze baby peas