- 500 g box Wattie's Hash Browns Onion
- 2 cups grated cheese
- 2 courgettes
- 4 eggs
- 432 g can Golden Circle Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and well chopped
- 200 g ham, finely chopped
- pepper to season
1. Line a 23cm x 29cm slice tin with foil
2. Arrange the Wattie’s Onion Hash Browns over the base, cutting the hash browns to fit where necessary.
3. In a food processor mix together the cheese, courgettes, eggs, pineapple spring onions and ham and process until well mixed.
4. Pour over the potato hash brown base.
5. Bake at 190°C for 45-55 minutes until firm to the touch and golden.
Serve in slices with a tomato salad.