Recipes by Di Swann
1. Discard any mussels that are open.
2. Scrub mussels well and remove the beard.
3. Put the wine, water, ginger and peppercorns into a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
4. Add the mussels all at once, cover and cook over a high heat for 4-5 minutes or until the shells open. Discard any mussels that have not opened. Strain off and reserve the 1/2 cup of the cooking liquid.
5. Put the Wattie’s Wok Creations Sweet Chilli Stir Fry Sauce and the strained cooking liquid into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
6. Cook the egg noodles or spaghetti according to the directions on the packet. Drain and divide among 4 bowls. Place the mussels on top of each bowl, pour over the hot chilli sauce and garnish with chopped coriander and peanuts.