- 300g boneless, skinless chicken, diced
- 1 Tbsp Wattie's Tomato Paste
- 420g can Wattie's Salsa Chilli Beans Medium
- 6 Farrah's Burrito Tortillas
- Shredded lettuce
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- ½ red capsicum, diced
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan and brown chicken.
- Stir in Wattie’s Tomato Paste and Wattie’s Salsa Chilli Beans Medium. Simmer for 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked and beans are hot.
- Fill warmed Farrah's Burrito Tortillas with chicken and beans, shredded lettuce and fresh tomato salsa.
Mix all ingredients together.
Ideal for creating delicious pasta sauces and casseroles, the unique single serve format means there’s no mess or waste. No added salt or sugar or preservatives.