1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Open out the chicken thighs. Place a sprig of thyme in the middle of each and sprinkle over a little lemon zest. Fold thigh in half and wrap the bacon rasher around the chicken. Secure with a toothpick.
3. Heat a dash of oil in a flameproof casserole dish and quickly brown the chicken. Remove from the dish and set to one side.
4. Add the onion and cook until it starts to soften. Add the garlic and celery. Return the chicken to the dish. Stir in the stock and Wattie’s Chopped Tomatoes in Purée. Bring to a boil. Cover.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Add the rice and stir well. Cover and return to the oven and cook for a further 20 minutes, until the rice is tender and chicken cooked. During this time the rice will have absorbed most of the liquid.
6. Remove toothpicks from the chicken before serving. Serve with Wattie’s frozen SteamFresh Vegetables on the side.