Recipes by Di Swann
1. Trim the skin from the Tegel Chicken breast fillets and cut the breasts into pieces.
2. Heat a dash of oil in a large frying pan, add the chicken pieces and brown quickly over a heat. Once browned, add the onion, garlic, spices and rice. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Stir in the Wattie’s Italian Style Tomatoes, water and salami and stir to even out all the ingredients. Cover and lower gentle simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Sprinkle over Wattie’s frozen Baby Peas, cover and stand for 5 minutes before fluffing up with a fork.
5. Pour over the sherry just before serving.
Serve with a medley of autumn vegetables.