- 2 rashers bacon
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- ½ cup Eta Thick ‘n Creamy Mayo
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 8 Farrah Premium White Snack Wraps
- choose from lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sprouts, avocado, grated carrot
1. Heat a dash of oil in a frying pan over medium heat and cook the bacon for 3 to 4 minutes until crispy. Drain on paper towels then chop roughly.
2. Combine the bacon, cooked chicken, Eta Thick ‘n Creamy Mayo and spring onions in a bowl. Season to taste.
3. Place some of the chicken and bacon mixture along with your other chosen fillings across one half of the Farrah Wrap Starting with the filling side, fold in the sides and carefully roll the wrap to enclose the filling. Cut in half to serve.