Recipes by Di Swann
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook the onion and garlic in a dash of oil until softened. Add the Wattie's Baked Beans and stir to mix. Set aside.
2. Heat the butter in a small saucepan and when melted add the flour and cook 1 minute. Stir in the milk and cheese and cook, stirring until thickened. Quickly beat in the egg. Set aside.
3. In a small oven-proof dish, place one layer of the Wattie's Potato Pom Poms. Layer on top half the courgettes, all the baked bean filling, tomato slices and remaining courgette slices.
4. Spread the cheese sauce on top.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until hot and golden.
If desired add 1 cup diced mushrooms to the baked bean mixture.
To serve 4 people, simply double the recipe.