1. In a bowl put the lean minced beef, cheese, parsley, onion, egg, breadcrumbs, Wattie's Homestyle Tomato Sauce and a seasoning of salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Mould into 8 even shaped patties and cook over a moderate heat on a greased BBQ or in a frying pan for 5-7 minutes each side until the burgers are golden. Alternatively you can grill the burgers under a moderately hot heat for the same time until cooked and golden. Serve the burgers on a crispy bun, with some Wattie's Sliced Beetroot, a slice or two of tomato and some crisp lettuce leaves.
Sweet Potato Salad
1. Cook the kumara in boiling salted water until just cooked. Drain and cool. Cut into slices or thick chunks.
2. Grate the zest from the orange then cut away the bitter white pith. Segment the orange.
3. In a bowl mix together the kumara, orange zest and flesh, spring onions, Eta Potato Salad Dressing and the the curry powder. Mix gently. Serve in a salad bowl garnished with a little chopped fresh herbs like chives.