Recipes by Di Swann
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Sift the flour into a bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in the cheese and thyme or parsley.
2. Stir in the milk to form a soft dough and knead lightly until smooth.
3. Roll the dough out on a floured board to about 30cm diameter circle.
4. Place the dough over the base and sides of a 23cm flan or cake tin allowing the edges to overhang.
5. Combine the Craig's Chilli Beans, courgette and olives and pile into the scone lined tin.
6. Flip the edges over and brush with milk to glaze. Sprinkle the second measure of grated cheese over the top.
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and golden.