Recipes by Di Swann
1. Cook the pumpkin and onion in the oil in a large lidded frying pan over a moderate heat for about 10 minutes until the pumpkin is browned and partially cooked. Set aside.
2. Cut the Tegel Chicken thigh fillets into thirds and add to the frying pan and brown over a higher heat. Return the pumpkin and onion to the pan with the sultanas and Wattie's Butter Chicken Curry Sauce. Cover and simmer gently for 15 minutes.
3. Transfer to a large 6 cup capacity pie dish.
4. Take one sheet of filo pastry and brush with butter. Place another sheet on top and repeat until you have four sheets of filo. Place on top of the pie dish and turn the edges of the filo over to fit.
5. Brush the remaining sheets with butter and sprinkle over the sesame seeds, crunch up and place on top of the filo covered pie until you have used up all the remaining filo sheets up.
6. Bake at 190°C for 20 minutes.