Recipes by Di Swann
1. Cut the chicken portions in half. Slash each portion through to the bone in three places. Place in one layer in a non-metallic dish.
2. In a food processor, process the onion, yoghurt and spices. Pour over the chicken and turn to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to 8 hours. (The longer you can leave the chicken to marinate, the sweeter and intense the flavour will be).
3. Remove the chicken from the marinade, brush off any excess.
4. Bake at the top of the oven on a foil-lined tray at 230°C for 20-25 mintues until well browned and cooked.
5. While the chicken is cooking heat the Wattie's Creamy Butter Chicken Curry Sauce, adding the cream if wished. Serve the chicken pieces coated with the sauce and garnished with coriander.