Recipes by Di Swann
Preheat oven to 180o
1. Sift the flour into a bowl.
2. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles crumbles.
3. Stir in the milk to make a soft dough. Turn out onto a floured board, knead lightly. Roll out to a 20cm x 30cm rectangle.
4. Spread 1/2 the Craig's Blackberry Jam onto the dough and scatter over the grated pears. Roll up from the long side.
5. Cut into 2cm wide strips and place the pinwheels into a well-greased 6 cup capacity oven-proof dish.
6. To make the sauce mix together the remaining 1/2 jar Craig's Blackberry Jam with the butter, sugar and boiling water and pour over.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the pinwheels are well risen and golden and the sauce thickened. Dust with sifted icing sugar to serve.
Serve hot with whipped cream or ice cream.