Recipes by Di Swann
1. Using a rolling pin, roll the white toast bread slices lightly. Trim crusts and brush with melted butter on one side. Place the buttered side down into 12 muffin tins.
2. Bake at 180°C for 10-12 minutes until the bread cases are golden and crispy.
3. Divide the Wattie's Baked Beans with Bacon and sliced ham or salami evenly among the bread cases.
4. Combine the eggs and chives and season with pepper. Pour over the beans, sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Return to the oven for a further 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and golden.