1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Mix together Gourmet Garden Basil, Gourmet Garden Chunky Garlic, fresh breadcrumbs, finely chopped almonds and olive oil.
2. Place the chicken breast fillets, skin side up on a board. Spread the herb paste over the surface of each chicken breast.
3. Place on a baking tray. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with Tomato & Garlic Sauce.
Tomato & Garlic Sauce
4. Heat a dash of olive oil in a saucepan. Add the finely chopped onion and sauté until soft. Add Gourmet Garden Chunky Garlic and cook a further minute.
5. Pour in the white wine and reduce over high heat by half. Add the Wattie’s Crushed and Sieved Tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and sugar. Continue cooking until sauce reduces by half. Stir through the chopped sundried tomatoes and season to taste.
6. Serve with potatoes or pasta and Wattie’s Frozen SteamFresh™ Vegetables on the side.