Recipes by Di Swann
1. Place 1/3 of the bottle of Eta Caramelised Onion Dressing in a bowl. Add lamb and toss to coat. Set aside.
2. Over medium heat barbecue the capsicums, onions, courgettes and tomatoes on an oiled plate. Alternatively these can be roasted in a pre-heated 200°C oven until tender. Place in a bowl.
3. Barbecue marinated lamb over medium heat until just cooked through.
4. Carefully toss the cooked lamb through the vegetables, adding extra Caramelised Onion Dressing to taste. Allow to cool.
5. Serve the salad over mesclun leaves. Scatter crumbled feta on top just before serving if wished. Serve with crusty bread.