We all found it terribly sweet :(
Baked Pineapple Sweet and Sour Pork
- 6-8 100% New Zealand Pork Steaks
- 425g can Wattie's Stir Fry Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 410g can Wattie's Baby Corn Cuts, well drained
- 227g can pineapple slices, well drained
1. Pour half the Wattie's Stir Fry Sweet and Sour Sauce over the base of a 2 litre baking dish.
2. Sprinkle over half the Wattie's Baby Corn Cuts .
3. Arrange the pork steaks and halved pineapple slices on top. Sprinkle over the remaining corn and pour over the remaining sauce.
4. Bake at 190°C for 1 hour or until the pork is tender.
Serve with boiled rice scented with a lemon leaf or two.
If wished garnish with chopped spring onions and toasted cashew nuts.
For more great pork recipes, visit www.pork.co.nz