- 250 g wine biscuits
- 150 g butter, melted
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 500 g pottle cheesecake filling
- 1 egg, beaten
- grated zest 1 lemon
- ½ cup Craig's 3 Berry Jam
1. Place wine biscuits in a food processor, process into crumbs, add melted butter and almonds and pulse to combine.
2. Press the crumb mixture evenly into the base and halfway up the sides of a 22cm springform tin.
3.Spoon the cheesecake filling into a microwave-proof bowl and microwave on full power for 1-2 minutes. Beat until smooth, before adding the egg and grated lemon zest.
4. Pour half the cheesecake mix into the springform tin. Spread the Craig's Three Berry Jam carefully over the cheesecake mix, reserving 1 tablespoon, top with the remaining mixture. Swirl the remaining jam lightly over the surface of the cheesecake.
5. Cook at 160°C for 30-40 minutes or until the centre is firm. Allow to cool, then chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
To avoid any butter dripping onto the oven, cook the cheesecake on a baking tray.