Recipes by Di Swann
1. Place the Wattie's Hash Browns in the base of a large baking dish, trimming where necessary.
2. Pour over the Wattie's Baked Beans and spread out evenly.
3. Beat the eggs together and pour over the top of the baked beans.
4. Sprinkle the bacon and cheese over the top of the eggs, and season with pepper if wished.
5. Bake at 200°C towards the top of the oven for 30 minutes until set. Stand for 2 minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped parsley if wished and serve in wedges.