Recipes by Di Swann
1. Stretch the bacon rashers with the back of a large cook's knife and use them to line the base and sides of a 25cm x 11cm loaf tin.
2. Defrost the Wattie's Potato Medallions in the microwave for 2 minutes and then cut into chunks.
3. In a bowl blend together the eggs, cream cheese, cream and parsley or dill. Fold in the chopped medallions.
4. Place 1/3rd of the mixture into the loaf tin. Arrange 1/2 the Wattie's Asparagus Spears on top and repeat these layers ending with potato mix. Fold over any over hanging bacon.
5. Bake at 200°C for 40 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before turning out of the tin.
Serve sliced hot or cold. Great for picnics.