Recipes by Di Swann
1. Cut the beef steak into large 3cm cubes and place in a resealable bag with the garlic, ginger, chill, dark soy sauce and oyster sauce. Seal the bag and toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 1 day.
2. Thread onto 6 bamboo skewers and barbecue over a moderately high heat for about 6-8 minutes until the meat is well browned but still moist.
3. Serve with salad accompanied with one or both sauces.
1. Mix the ETA Peanut Butter, dark soy sauce and hot water.
Yoghurt Chilli Dipping Sauce
1. Mix the yoghurt, Wattie's Bit on the Side Sweet Chilli Sauce and mint together.