Recipes by Di Swann
1. If frozen defrost the Tegel Tender Basted Turkey according to the directions on the packet.
2. Beat together the Wattie's Bit On The Side Spiced Apricot Sauce and butter.
3. Mix half the apricot butter with the fresh breadcrumbs, herbs and nuts. Use this stuffing to fill the cavity of the turkey.
4. Using a spatula spread the remaining butter between the skin and breast meat and over the turkey. Tie the legs together and season the turkey liberally with salt and pepper. Arrange the bacon slices over the breast and drumsticks.
5. Roast according to the directions on the back of the Tegel Turkey package.
6. Serve with Wattie's Rosemary and Garlic Potato Roasters